20090720

Embryology




BRS Embryology
  • "Great, simple and to the point!"
  • "Essential for both first year and for the exam.  My only complaint is it has too much information and you have to make sure you know what you need to know for step one.  Otherwise good purchase!" 


High Yield Embryology
  • “I don’t know that this book benefited me that much, I think there is enough in First Aid.”
  • “Has some really good pictures, especially of congenital heart defects. It wasn't nearly as miserable as I thought it would be.”
  • “In retrospect, I wish I spent more time with this book. “
  • “Devote at most a day to this topic, as it is barely covered on the exam.”
  • “I WISH I had used this book DURING my embryology course in med school (instead of waiting to use it for just review)!”
  • “I skimmed through this book for my step 1 because some of its contents not necessary or were found in other books such as high yiel histo or anatomy and first aid.good to skim through for the boards, but if u dont have time first aid is a perfect alternate.Even if you decide to use this book, dont use it alone, use it with first aid, which was what i did.”